The tech quiz will be open until Monday, May 25th 2020 at 11:59:59 PM EDT. Team members and captains alike should have access to complete this quiz through your account on bajasae.net. Please read all directions thoroughly.
Technical Inspection Quiz
As part of the Baja SAE virtual event teams can take, complete and get a score for the Technical Quiz
Scores from the quiz WOULD have been used to generate ENGINE CHECK line numbers for the
top 40 teams at each competition, meaning that teams would only have take this quiz once
per year despite being registered for multiple competitions. However, this year the quiz is just
for fun and bragging rights.
The quiz is timed, but based on the elapsed time from when you start your first attempt NOT when the
quiz opens. Be sure to start when you are ready and have a good internet connection.
Things to know about the quiz:
- Scores from the quiz WOULD have been used to generate ENGINE CHECK line numbers for all
registered competitions, meaning that teams would only have take this quiz once per year despite
being registered for multiple competitions.
- We will be moving forward with using the Technical Inspection quiz in 2021.
- Waitlist teams are able and encouraged take the quiz as well.
- ENGINE CHECK line order number would have been assigned based on the best score/best time.
- Teams will have a max of 4 attempts to get a perfect score with elapsed time counted from the start
of the first quiz attempt.
- Questions will be multiple choice.
- Quiz will have 20 questions.