Friendly reminder that the 'Acknowledgement Document Submission' for Baja SAE Arizona is due at the end of the week on 4/9 & that special hotel rates are expiring!
Acknowledgement Document Submission:
Each team is now REQUIRED to do the following ASAP! For more detailed instructions on this new process, click here!
- Review the '2021 Registration Process Outline' document available for download under Series Resources in the '2021 CDS Competition Season > Validation Event' folders.
- After reading the document above, submit the required 'Acknowledgement Document Submission' on bajasae.net during the window outlined below. Teams WILL NOT be permitted on-site if they do not submit the Acknowledgement Document. The form will differ slightly from event to event - currently only Arizona's template is available. Louisville's will get posted closer to the event.
- Baja SAE Arizona Window: April 1 - April 9
- Baja SAE Louisville Window: April 22 - April 26
Last chance to get special hotel rates!
Don't delay any longer - be sure to book your hotels for the Baja SAE Validation events while the special rates are still valid! A few of our hotels have extended the date to reserve rooms until the end of the week. Secure a room now for the event if you have not already!
Arizona Hotels: https://www.sae.org/attend/student-events/baja-sae-arizona/attend/hotel-travel
Louisville Hotels: https://www.sae.org/attend/student-events/baja-sae-louisville/attend/hotel-travel
Tips for Booking:
- We have arranged discounted hotel rooms for participants that are within 15 minutes of the Dynamic Facility.
- Please use the booking link to ensure you receive the discounted room rate. If you call the hotel directly please make sure to mention you are a part of SAE Baja to get the discounted room rate.
- Book ASAP as there is a limited number of rooms. During our event, other events will also be taking place so room availability in the area will be limited.
- Only book the number of rooms you need so all teams can also get the rooms they need.