Please look at the following reminders/updates to ensure you are ready to present.
- Did you claim your account with Pathable? Each presenter should have already received an invite from Pathable.
- Are you able to log into Pathable?
- Are your presenters correct?
- Is your team's presentation time listed and correct? NOTE: The meeting time listed on Pathable's My Agenda page will correlate to your device's time zone. So it could be different than what is listed on the PDF schedule if you're in a different time zone.
- Are you prepared to present on a zoom platform?
- Have you read the rules and event descriptions?
- Are you prepared for the allotted presentation time and Q&A from the judges?
- You can log into your virtual presentation room up to 20 mins early. Note: Judges will join a few minutes before scheduled call so teams do expect judges to be on early.
As a reminder we will have staff during the event to assist you in the Help Desk, but if you attended the practice sessions or the Live Q&A you should be all set for your presentation! Please email us at collegiatecompetition.sae.org with any questions or changes. No changes/updates will be accepted after 3:00pm ET on March 17, 2021
We hope all presenters took the time to utilize their pre-scheduled practice session. Do you now have questions regarding the Pathable platform? Join us for LIVE Q&A Tuesday, March 16th at 2:00pm ET. We will have staff available to help prepare you for Presentations on March 18th.
To access, you can find a direct link to the session on the Live Q&A page. From there, they can access the meeting link and then "Reserve Spot"