Parking in California
Due to the road leading into Quail Canyon being extremely narrow – parking on it this year will be prohibited. We need to make sure to keep the road clear for entering & exiting traffic and to make sure that it is always completely accessible for emergency vehicles such as ambulances!
- Additional parking is available for spectators and volunteers in the paddock area and overflow lot, however in the past these lots have filled to capacity.
- This year California State Parks is NOT allowing parking on the side of the road leading into Quail Canyon for safety reasons.
- Due to the road being extremely narrow – parking on it makes the road impassable for emergency vehicles such as ambulances!
- Solution? Car pool! Especially Saturday & Sunday!
- Please be aware that you will be ticketed if you choose to park on the road.