We are in the process of developing a brand new extensive Virtual Baja SAE Handbook to help teams navigate the 2020 competition season! This guide should be a one-stop shop regarding all things 2020 event. This all-encompassing ‘Virtual Baja SAE Handbook’ document will be housed on Series Resources. This is a living document and will be continuously updated as information becomes available.
What the handbook will include:
- virtual event operation details
- static schedule
- static event descriptions
- specialty virtual event info
- awards info
- sponsor info
Design presentations will take place on Monday, June 1st through though Thursday, June 4th
Sales presentations will also take place on Tuesday, May 26th through Friday, May 29th
Cost judges will begin contacting team that are being audited around May 20th. Reviews with the teams will then be scheduled and completed by May 30th.
Virtual event is currently tentatively scheduled for June 11th
- Static presentation time surveys close at 11:59 PM EDT tomorrow, Wednesday, April 22nd
- The deadlines for the Design Report and Spec Sheets have been extended to May 10th
- The Cost Report submission for teams who have yet to submit is also extended to May 10th
- Be sure to continue to continue to complete your Fast Track Rosters on www.sae.org to ensure all team members are receiving emails and participation invites for the virtual.